Solved! I clean uninstalled amd drivers and then again install the drivers and I screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2018
So I have AMD radeon r5 m330 graphics card and I thought of updating it but whenever I used to update, It automatically rolls back to its previous version so then I thought of clean uninstalling it and again installing the latest version of amd graphics card suitable for my laptop.

But now when I installed it and after opening, It shows that the "AMD drivers are not installed or connect your amd hardware" something like that.Now I am scared a lot I try to search a lot of things but nothing helped me I literallly have clean uninstalled amd driver 2-3 times and It is sure that no files have left and then I again installed latest driver from amd official site, but nothing worked please help me.
my laptop spec.
windows 8.1pro
amd a8 7410 apu with r5 graphics
4 gigs of ram
amd radeon r5 m330 graphics card of 2 gb

Solution
a system restore restores your system to an earlier time, does not affect your data. it might get you up and running if you pick a point when you didn't have the problem. sadly however, this does not always work. but it should recover your missing drivers.
Sep 2, 2018
I did the same, I sign in at hp's site and try to download all my drivers but even hp is not doing something there website just provides an hp assistant program that check my laptop for latest drivers and it crashes at middle.
Therefore I want another way to solve this provlem.

Peter has good advice - -- don't use HP Assistant, just find the downloads page for your model on their site and download the drivers you need.

Bear in mind what I said earlier though, unless you are having problems with a specific device or it's driver, leave the existing drivers alone.

If it ain't broke, don't mess with it.

Sep 2, 2018
Serial number- CND6203SRS
I have already entered my serial number on hp`s site they even recognised my device but the driver options were only for windows 7 and 10 and not for windows 8.1.
Help me man.

Peter Martin

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
a system restore restores your system to an earlier time, does not affect your data. it might get you up and running if you pick a point when you didn't have the problem. sadly however, this does not always work. but it should recover your missing drivers.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.