i currently have 10 gb on my internet only have two maybe three apps i use how fast will i use up my useage

Solution
feature_image_usage.png
shows what I mean by more specific. You can then click on those. It gets IP specific.

Videos, even short 1080p vines can gobble up bandwidth incredibly quick.

Video chatting? Ditto.

With Glasswire you will know the why.

aquielisunari

Distinguished

Hi Lena :D.

I have a car. I go on three paved surfaces. How fast will I empty my gas tank.

There needs to be much more given before we could reciprocate.

Here it is a new line of fabric which makes up the tapestry of Tom's hardware. The fabric is aka a question.

On a PC it is sorta similar because it is "the smallest sequence of programmed instructions". More like a statement because the CPU is demanding that. Not really a question....

aquielisunari

Distinguished

You could chat for 12 hours a day and not use 10GB. That is more than enough for your needs.

https://www.glasswire.com/i is an app I use to monitor my bandwidth usage. While it is nice to know how much bandwidth you have left and have used, Glasswire gets much more specific.

Lena_5

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017

Lena_5

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
I have Dish wireless internet that I use and within ten days of my using it they say my useage is used up but I hardly used my laptop at all .what I'm trying to find out is how can five hours per say per day chatting only on facebook I don't play games on line and that is the only thing I have for apps .Dish tells me two days after ive paided my bill ive used all my useage ..is this normal or is their something I can do different

aquielisunari

Distinguished

That is why I suggested glasswire. It will show you what's using what. Okay, *Browser* is using 5GB. Yay! Wait, what?
That don't tell me anything. Glasswire gets specific.

aquielisunari

Distinguished
feature_image_usage.png
shows what I mean by more specific. You can then click on those. It gets IP specific.

Videos, even short 1080p vines can gobble up bandwidth incredibly quick.

Video chatting? Ditto.

With Glasswire you will know the why.

Solution