Solved! I did hard reset. But still the problem persists. My Moto g5s plus vibrates continuously and hangs. I cannot further use it un

Nov 21, 2018
My Moto g5s plus hangs and starts to vibrate continuously and won't move until I force shut down the phone by holding the power button down. I tried hard resetting the phone. But it didnt help. Still the problem continues. Someone give me a suggestion for this problem please

Solution
When you did the reset, did you do the version that keeps your personal stuff or the one that totally wipes the device? If you did the former, then the problem could have easily be left on the device. Should that be the case, then I would suggest a full wipe version be done.

If, however, you did chose the fully wipe the phone version, then the only option left would be to have it looked at by either a tech (if not under warranty) or the manufacturer if it is still under warranty.
When you did the reset, did you do the version that keeps your personal stuff or the one that totally wipes the device? If you did the former, then the problem could have easily be left on the device. Should that be the case, then I would suggest a full wipe version be done.

If, however, you did chose the fully wipe the phone version, then the only option left would be to have it looked at by either a tech (if not under warranty) or the manufacturer if it is still under warranty.

Solution