News I ditched Google Pixel 4 for Samsung Galaxy S21 — what I like (and hate)

Feb 8, 2021
Hello, As I am using an oneplus7 phone for 7 months, touchwood I am not facing any problem. So I will suggest you to use that phone. You will not face any problem and it is an all-rounder phone.

Feb 8, 2021
I think samsung should be called samscam
Here are the things they need to fix before I ever ditch my Pixel
bloatware i.e. games you can't remove
Samsung need regular monthly updates to all devices for at least 2 years so apps will work properly
when samsung has issues like blurry pictures fix them.
They need a real customer service like Google and Apple that actually will acknowledged problems.

If the S21 was amazing, that would have been the title of this article.

Nice article but my thoughts are don't ever trust samsung for phones.

Feb 8, 2021
It's nice to hear Samsung has come a long way but I have that same bad taste. Bloatware and touchwiz was my last experience. All the cameras are decent on high end phones but the pure experience with monthly updates and OS from pixel keeps me from leaving. I also heard Samsung dropped the best thing about samsung pay The "MST" feature. If the ultra cleans up a bit and maybe Samsung can make the active series for all carriers they may just have a shot at winning me back but google really needs to give a high end option also. I'm stuck in the pixel 3XL world until I see something better from them also.

Jul 26, 2021
What’s it like jumping to a Galaxy S21 after years of using phones from Google and OnePlus? Here’s one Android user’s impressions of making the switch to Samsung’s latest flagship.

I ditched Google Pixel 4 for Samsung Galaxy S21 — what I like (and hate) : Read more
In my perfect world all the high selling Android phones would either offer a pure Android version (similar to the good old nexus phones) or there would be an option when you first turn it on to choose. Surely in this day and age Google could offer a deal to Samsung where by they share a little more of the data revenues with them and we can avoid all the crappy bloat.

Oct 8, 2022
Wow. Someone forgot these are phones you're reviewing. One of the biggest differences between Pixel and Samsung is the Pixel only feature of handling spam and unknown callers, with its voice to text screening of unknown callers. This is unique to Pixels, and something I miss on my Samsung (and other android phones). Someone needs to remember they're reviewing phones.