I don't have button, pinhole or software on win 10 Lenovo. Have CD drive but no way to get it open. 3 fing day's now with new

Dec 31, 2018
There is no device software to unoad or reload. No button no place to open the CD drive. I'm getting so mad. I even had tech take over comp . He said it was windows issue after doing everything I did. I have a drive no device software.

Solution
The only cd you received is the driver cd. At this point its safe to say that the drive is defective as windows doesn't detect it.
You should opt for a replacement from the retailer.
If they ask for a DOA(Dead on arrival), visit the nearest service centre and explain the problem. If they reinstall windows and it works, great or else insist on a DOA certificate, then show this certificate to the retailer and ask for return and replacement.

ron2456

Honorable
Nov 2, 2013
You mean you don't have any CD drive in my PC?
If you have CD drive then Right click and eject will work. And if it doesn't then you do have a faulty drive or a corrupt windows.

Dec 31, 2018
Ihow do you fix corrupted windows? I just bought this PC 4 days ago. Brand New. I'm beyond mad. I have a drawer. It came with a CD ROM , it was my only must have as for required equipment for my computer. So as you can see I'm about to lose it.

ron2456

Honorable
Nov 2, 2013
The only cd you received is the driver cd. At this point its safe to say that the drive is defective as windows doesn't detect it.
You should opt for a replacement from the retailer.
If they ask for a DOA(Dead on arrival), visit the nearest service centre and explain the problem. If they reinstall windows and it works, great or else insist on a DOA certificate, then show this certificate to the retailer and ask for return and replacement.

Solution