Solved! I don't know what to do right now...Help!

ZM Fong

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017
So I'm getting a new laptop soon. I'm planning to get the new Lenovo Legion Y520 for about $718 but my dad said that there are no user reviews yet on the Internet (since it's a new laptop) ;thus, he was concerned about the build quality. He told me to get the Dell Inspiron 7566 instead which costs about $673 and has a better battery life but has a slightly worse CPU (6300HQ vs 7300HQ), worse GPU (960m vs 1050), TN display (vs IPS), no USB type C and no NVMe SSD support. I'm really need a laptop now but I'm stuck right now.

Anyone can help me?

Solution

Then either laptop will do. Both gpus can run this game quite well. I would look at both laptop screen as that will be important when playing cs:go. The other thing I would look at is the wifi performance as these games depend on it a lot.

ZM Fong

Prominent
Feb 17, 2017

Thanks for the link but my dad wants user reviews (people that bought it and review), not website reviews.

Then either laptop will do. Both gpus can run this game quite well. I would look at both laptop screen as that will be important when playing cs:go. The other thing I would look at is the wifi performance as these games depend on it a lot.

Solution