Solved! I downloaded a screen recorder app and dont know how to get to it and i also have a acer window desktop

Saga Lout

Olde English
12:00 p.m. is long gone here in the UK but I can still suggest you look in Windows File Explorfer and you should see a folder in the left hand column named Downloads. That's where Windows cunningly hides all the programmes working files that you download.

Saga Lout

Olde English
12:00 p.m. is long gone here in the UK but I can still suggest you look in Windows File Explorfer and you should see a folder in the left hand column named Downloads. That's where Windows cunningly hides all the programmes working files that you download.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
MadFromTech Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 10
O Laptop Tech Support 3
O Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
V Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question i have a g551jw asus laptop, and i downloaded rog gaming center, it opened fine, it showed the heat, and just a small ammount of other settings,
Question My router lan port downloading without connecting to it
Question Toshiba Satellite BIOS for Europe can not be found, where to download?
Question Slow speeds for download normal speeds for upload.
Solved! Flashing screen after uninstalling graphics driver
Will downloading the driver update download make the laptop start up on its own without being plugged in? The screen isn't th
Black screen when trying to install/Download
Desktop stuck on loading screen
Keeps showing downloading Windows screen and restarting constantly...
BSOD bad_pool_caller left overnight
I have a Lenovo Z710 laptop. Since I downloaded Windows 10 my screen will turn off after 2 to 3 minutes. I have gone into co
How do I turn on touch screen function on Dell Ispiron 15 series 7000 after downloading Windows 10? Worked fine before downloa
My toshiba computer won't work. The screen is always black no matter what i do. And that Remove battery thing, does not work.
Booted up Toshiba laptop after downloading a program everything came back on until the cursor would not come up on the screen.
Black screen on laptop CQ57
my acer 5517 wont download updates, media player wont record, now doesn't work at all, and sometimes the screen is blank with
I have a laptop Toshiba. was downloading a program aND THE SCREEN WENT BLANK. cant get anything on it at all. Turn on and off
Windows freeze while downloading
Solved! Screen cont flashes
How to download split screen for windows vista 7

ASK THE COMMUNITY