I downloaded SpyHunter a few days ago and now I cannot print anything. My computer makes me save documents that I want to prin

litebuddiii

Commendable
Sep 27, 2016
What do I do to be able to connect to my printer again from my desktop after downloading SpyHunter. Do I need to remove SpyHunter? Computer was connected to printer prior to that.

Solution
How is the printer physically connected: USB, network (wired, wireless)? You should start by checking those connections and configurations.

However, my surmise is that something else was downloaded and installed along with Spyhunter and that that something changed your default printer.

Making the default printer some "save" process.

Or some other coincidental upgrade or install may have done the same thing.

Go into Devices and Printers and check the configuration. Likewise check any default settings (i.e., the printer) in the applications being used.

Make sure that the desired printer is the default printing device.

How is the printer physically connected: USB, network (wired, wireless)? You should start by checking those connections and configurations.

However, my surmise is that something else was downloaded and installed along with Spyhunter and that that something changed your default printer.

Making the default printer some "save" process.

Or some other coincidental upgrade or install may have done the same thing.

Go into Devices and Printers and check the configuration. Likewise check any default settings (i.e., the printer) in the applications being used.

Make sure that the desired printer is the default printing device.

Solution