i formatted data befor 2 yraes ago n aftr that ha agin formeted laptop. now how can i recover my all datas?

krutika

Estimable
Nov 18, 2014
i had formatted my laptop befor 2 years. and after that i had again formeted my laptop again. now i want my data which i formetted before two years. how can i recover it?

Solution
There is no way. The first format destroyed it to an extent that the only chance of recovery of bits and pieces would have been a very expensive (thousands of dollars) professional disassemble of the hard drive. The second format makes that totally imposable. Everything that was there from the first and second system is gone. Not only does the format "wipe" data but then the disc locations used by that data get overwritten by the new data created every time you use the system and install or delete anything.

Dogsnake

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
There is no way. The first format destroyed it to an extent that the only chance of recovery of bits and pieces would have been a very expensive (thousands of dollars) professional disassemble of the hard drive. The second format makes that totally imposable. Everything that was there from the first and second system is gone. Not only does the format "wipe" data but then the disc locations used by that data get overwritten by the new data created every time you use the system and install or delete anything.

Solution