I had 2 Samsung tablets, both on my statement though I misplaced one. How do I find the "phone number" of the one I am using?

Solution
Tablets don't normally come with a phone number. However, if you have service (and the tablet allows for it) and have a SIM in the device, then you may have a phone number. The service would have to be active.

If this is the case, you would be able to find the info in your "Settings", or you can contact the carrier/service provider to see what number it is. There is also the option of dialing anyone you know from the device and they can tell you the number you called from. :)

However, as stated above, unless you have a 1. tablet that allows for phone calls, 2. a SIM in the tablet and 3. active working service with a carrier/service provider on that device, you won't have a phone number.

There is a way around that of course. You could...
Tablets don't normally come with a phone number. However, if you have service (and the tablet allows for it) and have a SIM in the device, then you may have a phone number. The service would have to be active.

If this is the case, you would be able to find the info in your "Settings", or you can contact the carrier/service provider to see what number it is. There is also the option of dialing anyone you know from the device and they can tell you the number you called from. :)

However, as stated above, unless you have a 1. tablet that allows for phone calls, 2. a SIM in the tablet and 3. active working service with a carrier/service provider on that device, you won't have a phone number.

There is a way around that of course. You could always go with something like Google Voice or similar option which would only then require you have WiFi access, not a carrier/service provider. However then your phone number would not be on the device. It would be on your account with whatever service you were using.

Solution