I had the UP24 but wasn't so impressed

Morris Shasho

Honorable
Jun 7, 2013
I've had the UP24 and it was great for counting steps and keeping up with my calorie intake and tracking sleep but it did a poor job of noticing when I was asleep. It wouldn't allow me to enter a distance traveled but rather how many minutes I walked for. It didn't and I know it doesn't have the capability to detect heart rate but I don't want to tag a workout every time.

I guess what I'm saying is that what I really look for in a tracker is the ability to track my steps , know my heart rate so that it knows when I'm working out and knows when I'm asleep and be able to track it. I also had a hard with the fit. It fit ok but sometimes came off too easily.

I don't mind getting an android watch or a tracker but if I get a watch I want it to be able to properly track everything a fitness tracker can

What do you have for me?

Solution
Sleep has been the toughest for anyone to get 100% accurate.

You should check out the Tom's Guide lists of Best Fitness Trackers and Best Smartwatches.

You'll see that our editors think that, at the moment, the Fitbit Charge HR is the best fitness tracker out there. It continuously tracks your heart rate and performs automatic sleep tracking. See the review here: http://www.tomsguide.com/us/fitbit-charge-hr,review-2626.html

Most Android Wear smartwatches don't have native sleep tracking. You'll need a separate app for that, and your mileage may vary based on what you choose.

tomsguideUS

Estimable
Oct 7, 2014
Sleep has been the toughest for anyone to get 100% accurate.

You should check out the Tom's Guide lists of Best Fitness Trackers and Best Smartwatches.

You'll see that our editors think that, at the moment, the Fitbit Charge HR is the best fitness tracker out there. It continuously tracks your heart rate and performs automatic sleep tracking. See the review here: http://www.tomsguide.com/us/fitbit-charge-hr,review-2626.html

Most Android Wear smartwatches don't have native sleep tracking. You'll need a separate app for that, and your mileage may vary based on what you choose.

Solution