I have a 5.1 Demon home theater HD Sony and a Sony Blu-ray Ray MY cable box is not compatible with gorgeous HDMI CAN ME

Troubleshooting

Commendable
Jul 13, 2016
I'm not sure how this works I don't talk compu6. I have a Denon surround and a Sony Blu-ray with a Sony HD TV but my cable box is not HDIM what or how do I hook them together

Solution
Without models makes and model numbers a specific answer isn't possible.
Some surround receivers will convert the analog video inputs to HDMI. If yours does then connect the cable box to the receiver with AV cables, the BD player to the receiver with HDMI. Connect the receiver to the TV with HDMI.
If yours doesn't convert then you can connect the cable box to the TV with AV cables and connect the audio out of the TV to the receiver. The BD player should still be connected to the receiver with HDMI and the receiver to the TV with HDMI too. If your TV and receiver both have ARC then you turn it on and the audio from the cable box with go through the TV to the receiver via the HDMI cable. If they don't you will need to add a cable...
Without models makes and model numbers a specific answer isn't possible.
Some surround receivers will convert the analog video inputs to HDMI. If yours does then connect the cable box to the receiver with AV cables, the BD player to the receiver with HDMI. Connect the receiver to the TV with HDMI.
If yours doesn't convert then you can connect the cable box to the TV with AV cables and connect the audio out of the TV to the receiver. The BD player should still be connected to the receiver with HDMI and the receiver to the TV with HDMI too. If your TV and receiver both have ARC then you turn it on and the audio from the cable box with go through the TV to the receiver via the HDMI cable. If they don't you will need to add a cable connecting the TV audio out to the receiver.

Solution