Solved! I have a Acer Nitro 5 AN545-54 and was wondering if there is anyway I can turn in into a touch screen and fold it for drawing apps? Thanks!

Oct 17, 2020
I want to be able to fold in completely in half and be able to use a stylus and my fingers for drawing. This computer is still brand new and my dad isn't gonna get me another one till I go to college and that's in like 3 years. I don't know anything about this kind of stuff so it would be great if you guys could help me out here.
The computer doesn't fold completely in half and in the device manager it doesn't say anything about a touch screen.

Solution
You can't do what you want, to fold this way it has to be designed for it. Same thing for a touchscreen, even if there is a model of the same laptop with a touchscreen often the ribbon cables to the motherboard are different. You needed to have talked to your dad about what you wanted to do with the laptop before it was purchased.
You can't do what you want, to fold this way it has to be designed for it. Same thing for a touchscreen, even if there is a model of the same laptop with a touchscreen often the ribbon cables to the motherboard are different. You needed to have talked to your dad about what you wanted to do with the laptop before it was purchased.

Solution