Solved! i have a asus memo pad 7 apps not loading

May 17, 2018
I downloaded google sheets and several other apps and they were all working well until I kept getting app not responding. I did a hard reset and now some of the apps I downloaded before I am not able to use because it is saying not compatible with the device.

Solution
If you did a "Hard Reset" then the device would be set back to what it had when it was original made. This may be an older OS version than you had when you did the downloads, due to any upgrade. So first I would check in the phone's settings to see if there is an upgrade in there.

Also, if you had saved anything you used in those apps, to another place (google account, computer, SD card, etc.) and then tried to use it after the reset, this could also cause the message.

I would suggest you check for the system updates first.
If you did a "Hard Reset" then the device would be set back to what it had when it was original made. This may be an older OS version than you had when you did the downloads, due to any upgrade. So first I would check in the phone's settings to see if there is an upgrade in there.

Also, if you had saved anything you used in those apps, to another place (google account, computer, SD card, etc.) and then tried to use it after the reset, this could also cause the message.

I would suggest you check for the system updates first.

Solution