I Have a Bell Tv Cable Box, And When i Connect my Bell Hmdi Cable it doesn't show up on my computer in the sound options anywh

APaxc

Estimable
May 31, 2015
I Have a Bell Tv Cable Box, And When i Connect my Bell Hmdi Cable it doesn't show up on my computer in the sound options anywhere

The HDMI connections are outputs only. Can't connect two outputs ot each other. Doesn't work like USB which can do both. There are no PC HDMI inputs that are HDCP compatible so if you are trying to feed av from the cable box to the PC you can't.
If you are trying to use the PC on your TV then you have to connect it directly to the TV.

The HDMI connections are outputs only. Can't connect two outputs ot each other. Doesn't work like USB which can do both. There are no PC HDMI inputs that are HDCP compatible so if you are trying to feed av from the cable box to the PC you can't.
If you are trying to use the PC on your TV then you have to connect it directly to the TV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1