I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3521, Windows 10 Core I5, 4 GB RAM, 500 HDD. Is there anyway I can upgrade this laptop to play Minec

Solution
xD this is right up my ally i also have a laptop and explored the question can i make it better for that very reason.

but streetlight to the point besides getting 4 more GB of ram and allocating more of your RAM to your game your not going to get any decent price modifications to play minecraft a little better if you haven't already there is a mod called optifine which should help your performance a lot in minecraft.

also if you run a consistent 60fps you dont need an upgrade at all bcz the laptop has a 60hz panel and tbh overkill will just give you screen tearing i get like 120 FPS on my laptop im looking to upgrade. Hope I helped :)

kileob

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
xD this is right up my ally i also have a laptop and explored the question can i make it better for that very reason.

but streetlight to the point besides getting 4 more GB of ram and allocating more of your RAM to your game your not going to get any decent price modifications to play minecraft a little better if you haven't already there is a mod called optifine which should help your performance a lot in minecraft.

also if you run a consistent 60fps you dont need an upgrade at all bcz the laptop has a 60hz panel and tbh overkill will just give you screen tearing i get like 120 FPS on my laptop im looking to upgrade. Hope I helped :)

Solution