Question I have a Haier smart LED TV. Often while starting I see the message "Invalid Service" "tvapi-setvice has stopped close the app" and the TV reboots. Qu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
This doesn't happen always. Makes it even more irritating. After rebooting things work properly

Mar 24, 2019
put your question on the detail, not on the title
Sorry, here is the problem...

While starting, I see the error "Invalid Service" and by the side "tvapi-service has stopped X Close app". This stays for a few seconds and the TV starts rebooting. Once it reboots it functions properly. I called the Haier support technician, but he had no clue about it. I guess this is not a common problem - all the more complex as it doesn't always happen. In fact when the technician came I couldn't show it to him. Any help with this will be welcome.

Right now this doesn't affect the performance of the TV, but I am afraid it may cause some problem in future, as this doesn't seem to be proper behaviour.

Thanks.

PS: I have a screenshot of the problem, I can send it if required.

Mar 24, 2019
Sorry, here is the problem...

While starting, I see the error "Invalid Service" and by the side "tvapi-service has stopped X Close app". This stays for a few seconds and the TV starts rebooting. Once it reboots it functions properly. I called the Haier support technician, but he had no clue about it. I guess this is not a common problem - all the more complex as it doesn't always happen. In fact when the technician came I couldn't show it to him. Any help with this will be welcome.

Right now this doesn't affect the performance of the TV, but I am afraid it may cause some problem in future, as this doesn't seem to be proper behaviour.

Thanks.

PS: I have a screenshot of the problem, I can send it if required.
rgd1101...any advice, please? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.