I have a home theater that the HDMI cables are hook up to theater hooked up video and audio but I want to hook up a coaxial c

Ozzy66699

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Ozzy66699 : "Digital sound for my DVD player"

Hello how I hook this up I have home theater that everything is connected with HDMI cables, but for the DVD player I want digital coaxial cable for the sound so if I take the HDMI cable and hook it up to the flat screen TV HDMI 2 I should have the picture and digital sound right????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr Guffa Audio 2
C Audio 2
L Audio 4
C Audio 3
K Audio 4
M Audio 10
B Audio 2
W Audio 4
M Audio 4
S Audio 2
M Audio 4
S Audio 1
R Audio 1
T Audio 1
K Audio 1
L Audio 2
G Audio 6
A Audio 4
W Audio 1
A Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Sony Home Theater STR K670P ISSUE
Question Are there sound bars I can use as left, center, right speakers for my home theater system?
Question Do I connect my Home theater system to the sat receiver as well at the tv?
Question Is it feasible to have a home theater system with the soundbar as the only front speaker?
Connecting TV to Home Theater ! Is there a HDMI out to USB out cable i.e HDMI Male to USB Male
Home theater surround sound component Red and white cables to hook to new Samsung 4K HDMI tv
LG tv connect to home theater choppy noise via digital optical audio cable.
How do you get LG DH4130S home theater system to work with a MAG 254 or Android cable boxes?
what does a rca home theater system model sts8317w optical cable look like
How to hook up Home Theater Sound System to Laptop?
Theater Game room device setup
how to connect r-box tv box to sony home theater by spdif cable
Lost cables that came with my Sony surround sound theater how can I hook up
Set-up LG Home Theater with Samsung Smart TV
Hi I have new Samsung smart tv and my home theaters is LG and I connect them through HDMI cable but sound is not coming
Why doesn't the LG home theater system have and opt cable
How to make surround sound work with VIZIO TV,Samsung Home Theater and XBoxOne ?
Can I use RCA AV cables to connect my home theater system to my new LG LED smart tv or do I have to use Optical audio output?
tv to home theater connection help...both HDMI ARC connected with high speed HDMI cable
SPDIF from Computer to Home Theater System

ASK THE COMMUNITY