I have a hp laptop I try connect via HDMI cable to my LG TV it ain't working

Pythia

Commendable
May 26, 2016
I have a hp laptop I have tried connecting to my LG TV via HDMI it ain't working. I have tried doing everything still no signal
I have checked your previous responses to guys with similar problems tried them out if keeps displaying no signal what could be the issue
What should I do

Solution
I would check the cable with another device maybe use it to hook your laptop up to a monitor. Some cables that come with electronics or TV wall mounts are just bad, often they send cheap cables that should just be tossed.
I honestly would check your TV settings and computer display settings though. If you purchased the cable new from a reputable company then you really shouldn't have any problems with wire.

FacePush

Commendable
May 18, 2016
Could be several things:
Do you have the TV set to the correct input channel?
Is your computer set to display on multiple screens? If not then the signal may not transfer to the TV if the laptop is open.
Have you used the HDMI cable before?

Pythia

Commendable
May 26, 2016

FacePush

Commendable
May 18, 2016
I would check the cable with another device maybe use it to hook your laptop up to a monitor. Some cables that come with electronics or TV wall mounts are just bad, often they send cheap cables that should just be tossed.
I honestly would check your TV settings and computer display settings though. If you purchased the cable new from a reputable company then you really shouldn't have any problems with wire.

Solution