I have a hp pavilion 15 laptop with intel celeron 2840 processor 2.16GHz can i change my cpu if yes then which is best for me

May 21, 2018
I have a hp pavilion 15 laptop with intel celeron 2840 processor 2.16GHz can i change my cpu if yes then which is best for me.
please reply my question as soon as possible i will be waiting for your answer

Solution

On the bottom of the laptop there should be a model number. There is usually a sticker with general required information and the model number is more often than not right at the top of that sticker.

justin.m.beauvais

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017
Odds are that you can't change the CPU. Even if you could change the CPU, laptop motherboards will have a ton of limitations on what CPU could be installed, and even if they can be installed there is no guarantee the included thermal solution would cool it properly.

Any chance you could give us the model number so we can just be sure?

May 21, 2018

SIR how can i find my model no

justin.m.beauvais

Prominent
Dec 15, 2017

On the bottom of the laptop there should be a model number. There is usually a sticker with general required information and the model number is more often than not right at the top of that sticker.

Solution

CountMike

Estimable
Oct 31, 2015
MERGED QUESTION
Question from pradeepjethuri103 : "model no of my laptop"

I doubt it's possible, notebooks like that have a soldered CPU and very restrictive BIOS.

May 21, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from pradeepjethuri103 : "model no of my laptop"

sir my pc model no is hp pavillion 15 nootbook .
the performance is to low can i change it cpu from celeron 2840 to any other.
give me suggestion to increase it performance and about the cpu changes