Solved! I have a laser USB port that was working yesterday and not today helppppp

Solution
First I would try that device in a different one, and other devices in that one, to see if it is just the one port, or just the device you are connecting. Should that show it is the ports.. then try this...

1. Go to "Control Panel" and then "Device Manager".
2. Expand the "Universal Serial Bus controllers" section.
3. Double-click on the "USB Root Hub device".
4. Now click the "Power Management" tab.
5. Uncheck the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option.
6. Click the "OK" button.

NOTE: If there is more than one "USB Root Hub device" listed, Then you will have to repeat this steps for each one of them.

7. Restart the computer and all the ports should work now.

Should that not work, then you may want to try...
First I would try that device in a different one, and other devices in that one, to see if it is just the one port, or just the device you are connecting. Should that show it is the ports.. then try this...

1. Go to "Control Panel" and then "Device Manager".
2. Expand the "Universal Serial Bus controllers" section.
3. Double-click on the "USB Root Hub device".
4. Now click the "Power Management" tab.
5. Uncheck the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option.
6. Click the "OK" button.

NOTE: If there is more than one "USB Root Hub device" listed, Then you will have to repeat this steps for each one of them.

7. Restart the computer and all the ports should work now.

Should that not work, then you may want to try this... https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17614/automatically-diagnose-and-fix-windows-usb-problems

Solution

You seem to be leaving out a bunch of details, what do you have exactly and what is it plugged into. What is a "laser USB port"? Are you using a USB hub or connected directly to a computer?