i have a lenevo ideapad 320 laptop 8gb ram n the processor is 1.10ghz i want to change it

Solution
The CPU is soldered to the motherboard. Can't easily be changed. What exact CPU does it have now? The Pentium N4200, or the Celeron N3450? Shoulda bought the version with the i7-7500U.

Perhaps you could find the motherboard equipped with the i7-7500U, and swap it for the one you have now. I dunno if it would be an exact fit or not. May need a different BIOS then, too.

In any event, I think it would be more work than it's worth. I'd sell the laptop you have and just buy a more powerful one.
The CPU is soldered to the motherboard. Can't easily be changed. What exact CPU does it have now? The Pentium N4200, or the Celeron N3450? Shoulda bought the version with the i7-7500U.

Perhaps you could find the motherboard equipped with the i7-7500U, and swap it for the one you have now. I dunno if it would be an exact fit or not. May need a different BIOS then, too.

In any event, I think it would be more work than it's worth. I'd sell the laptop you have and just buy a more powerful one.

Solution