Solved! I have a n Android ZTE Majesty Pro, sd card is full but it won't let me delete ANYTHING from it. Its not file folder either

Feb 2, 2019
My sd card is full, won't let me delete ANYTHING. It's not the file folders that im trying to delete either. The sd card stopped letting me save anything on it at all. Can't use the file manager to do it. Don't know how to fix the problems without erasing family photos, videos(only copies) without erasing sd card and reformatting sd card . I know this is alot, but someone please help me!! Any help greatly appreciated.

Solution
Well, to be honest, if the card is going bad, then even formatting won't fix it. However, before you get that far, have you tried leaving the card in the phone, connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord, and then trying to access the data on the SD card that way? Try this. If it works, an you can access the cards data, then you can move all your files over to an empty folder on the computer. Then you can try formatting the card. If this works, great. If not, then you need to try another card in the phone to see if it is readable. This will help you find out if it is the card or the phone's card slot. If that works, then you know it is the card. If it doesn't work, then it may be the slot.
Well, to be honest, if the card is going bad, then even formatting won't fix it. However, before you get that far, have you tried leaving the card in the phone, connecting the phone to a computer via USB cord, and then trying to access the data on the SD card that way? Try this. If it works, an you can access the cards data, then you can move all your files over to an empty folder on the computer. Then you can try formatting the card. If this works, great. If not, then you need to try another card in the phone to see if it is readable. This will help you find out if it is the card or the phone's card slot. If that works, then you know it is the card. If it doesn't work, then it may be the slot.

Solution