I have a nextbook 7"16gb.

carchangel

Estimable
Feb 21, 2015
I have a nextbook that rooted with 64gb sd card. I keep on getting a insufficent memory notice even though i keep deleting my apps everytime i get that message.When i bought the tablet within two weeks it was full. I installed rom toolbox lite and pro and also link2sd and i still have the same problem. I thought if you rooted your tablet you could do anything, but that not the truth.I have two internal storage and a sd card .The sd card has 59.46gb of space. I need help.

techenthusiast99

Estimable
Jan 6, 2015
One reason you might be getting that message is that you failed to move your apps to the SD Card once you installed them, so if you haven't, you are running off of internal storage. I haven't personally used toolbox lite/pro but if it is similar to the stock android os, you will need to go to settings and find a menu that shows all your apps. Click on one of them and you should find a button allowing you to move to sd card. I hope this helps!!!

carchangel

Estimable
Feb 21, 2015
I have aii kinds of apps to move to sdcard,but none works.On internal i have a total of 0.98gb, on the second internal i have a total 12.32gb, free12.01gb free and on ext.. i have a total of 59.46 free an 59.46 free.When i try to send a app to my sd card it not even listed under apps. It show the internal storage. I have three other tablet and none of them send anything to my external sd card. It says and even shows that it going to my sd card, but when i check it dosen't show up