I have a problem with my computer that my microphone dont work, It dosent work with other headset. I think the problem is in m

Solution
Title: a 4-8 word very brief description of the issue
Body: detailed information about the issue you are having.
Do you notice how the information in your title is cut off, that is because there is a character limit on the title to help keep database file sizes lower.
So whatever other information you had in the title we cant view.

"Pc microphone doesn't work":
I am assuming that means that you get no input from the microphone but I don't know because you did not specify that or if it is just really distorted or something else.
What have you tried to do? Do you have it hooked up in the proper microphone port? Do you have a microphone input program open?? Just because you plugged the microphone into the PC does not mean that Windows...
Title: a 4-8 word very brief description of the issue
Body: detailed information about the issue you are having.
Do you notice how the information in your title is cut off, that is because there is a character limit on the title to help keep database file sizes lower.
So whatever other information you had in the title we cant view.

"Pc microphone doesn't work":
I am assuming that means that you get no input from the microphone but I don't know because you did not specify that or if it is just really distorted or something else.
What have you tried to do? Do you have it hooked up in the proper microphone port? Do you have a microphone input program open?? Just because you plugged the microphone into the PC does not mean that Windows will then play the sound over the speakers; this would cause horrible feedback.

Post your issue in detail, including what it is and is not doing, and what you have tried to troubleshoot including what application(s) you are using to test the mic input. Then we will have enough information to actually help you.

Solution