I have a rebel 4 lg modle number LML212VL. And a element 32inch not a smart tv. What do I do to cast my phone to it.i need spe

Jan 15, 2019
I have a rebel for model number LML 212 VL and I have a Element 32 in flat screen non Smart TV I would like to cast my phone to my TV how do I do so without buying cables is there an app and I also have a fire stick is it possible to can do that through their please help me

Jan 15, 2019
MERGED QUESTION
Question from tonyroth12 : "Cast tv. To lg phone"

Hello my name is Tony I'm having a rough time with casting my phone to my TV I have a rebel for LG model number LML 212 VL I would like to hook it up to my TV my TV is a Element 32 inch flat screen not a smart TV I've heard some things about different cables and such I also have a fire stick hook up to it is there anyway I can get a nap or go through my firestick please help

Jan 15, 2019
MERGED QUESTION
Question from tonyroth12 : "I have a rebel 4 lg modle number LML212VL. And a element 32inch not a smart tv. What do I do to cast my phone to it.i need spe"

I have a rebel for model number LML 212 VL and I have a Element 32 in flat screen non Smart TV I would like to cast my phone to my TV how do I do so without buying cables is there an app and I also have a fire stick is it possible to can do that through their please help me