I have a Samsung led tv and my sound bar only has red and white cable leads I have plugged them in and also 2 the TV but no vo

aye aye

Estimable
Feb 17, 2015
I have a Samsung led tv 40 inch and I bought a cheap goodmans 50 watt sound bar on the back of the sound bar it only has red and white ports I plugged the cables in red for red and white for white on TV and sound bar but I can't hear nothing is there something 2 do with my setting on my TV maybe as when I took the red cable out the back just 2 make sure it was in it sounded loud so I must be getting something wrong could some one help plz cheers

Solution
Yes, you probably need to go into the tv settings menu and enable the external sound output of either stereo, 2.1, 5.1, 7.1 or quadraphonic sound depending on what options are there. Browse through your TV's menu for sound options and enable external speakers or sound output.
Yes, you probably need to go into the tv settings menu and enable the external sound output of either stereo, 2.1, 5.1, 7.1 or quadraphonic sound depending on what options are there. Browse through your TV's menu for sound options and enable external speakers or sound output.

Solution