I have a Samsung mx-js5500 and I'm trying to conect it to my Harmon kardon 5.1 suurond siund system is this posable

Solution
Maybe
The only possible connection is to use the front L and R speaker wire connection on the back of the Samsung. You would need to splice another set of speaker wires to connect to the subwoofer.
If the subwoofer is self powered and has a speaker level input then it should work fine. If it only has line level inputs then you would need a speaker to line level adapter.
If the subwoofer is passive you might damage the Samsung trying to drive it off the built in amp which is only meant for the speakers that come with it.
Maybe
The only possible connection is to use the front L and R speaker wire connection on the back of the Samsung. You would need to splice another set of speaker wires to connect to the subwoofer.
If the subwoofer is self powered and has a speaker level input then it should work fine. If it only has line level inputs then you would need a speaker to line level adapter.
If the subwoofer is passive you might damage the Samsung trying to drive it off the built in amp which is only meant for the speakers that come with it.

Solution