I have a Sharp Aqous LC52SE94U..

sonny2727

Estimable
Jul 7, 2015
Te power just shuts off and the Power Indicator flashes steady "blue"..AND the OPC indicator flashes rapid "orange?
Anyone know what is happening and if i canfix?
i have unplugged power from outlet and re set but it stil does it!

Solution
Try unplugging the unit and while unit is unplugged hold the volume up button and channel down buttons down and while depressing both buttons plug the unit in. Let go of the buttons and the unit should come on in the service mode. There will be a small k on the screen. With the sharp remote press the channel up button once. This should bring up a menu that will show a lamp error line. If the lamp error is = to 5 the unit is in lamp error shut down. User channel down to highlight that line and curser right arrow to highlight the lamp error #. Hit the enter button to clear the lamp errors. Now unplug the unit and let it sit for a minute and plug back in. I hope this corrects the problem. If the unit does not come on by doing this or if it...

delaro

Distinguished
Try unplugging the unit and while unit is unplugged hold the volume up button and channel down buttons down and while depressing both buttons plug the unit in. Let go of the buttons and the unit should come on in the service mode. There will be a small k on the screen. With the sharp remote press the channel up button once. This should bring up a menu that will show a lamp error line. If the lamp error is = to 5 the unit is in lamp error shut down. User channel down to highlight that line and curser right arrow to highlight the lamp error #. Hit the enter button to clear the lamp errors. Now unplug the unit and let it sit for a minute and plug back in. I hope this corrects the problem. If the unit does not come on by doing this or if it does and you do not find lamp errors the power supply pcb may have been damaged which you can find fairly easy and normally under $60, they are also easy to replace.

Solution