i have a sharp aquos 46 lcd, the color is gone, only greenish black, i tried adjusting the color but not luck,,,,is this tv fi

RifkyB

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
i have a 46 inch lcd sharp aquos tv and the color seems gone just black and greenish,,,ive adjusted the color and no luck,,is this tv finished or repairable

Solution
sounds like it I got one too lc-46d85u don't know about repairs on that unless its all on a motherboard so you may find one to try but seems more trouble then its worth there may be a update for it and try that but looks like a goner we had 2 tv repair shops here uyears ago but now its buy tv-use it till it dies-chunk in trash- run to Wal-Mart- buy tv - use it till it dies-- repeat

junkeymonkey

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
sounds like it I got one too lc-46d85u don't know about repairs on that unless its all on a motherboard so you may find one to try but seems more trouble then its worth there may be a update for it and try that but looks like a goner we had 2 tv repair shops here uyears ago but now its buy tv-use it till it dies-chunk in trash- run to Wal-Mart- buy tv - use it till it dies-- repeat

Solution