I have a yamaha rx-v665 sound av receiver how do I concept it to my samsung suhd 9500 tv

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Audio 1
J Audio 9
M Audio 3
E Audio 1
G Audio 3
B Audio 1
H Audio 1
G Audio 2
V Audio 2
D Audio 2
B Audio 1
A Audio 1
C Audio 3
N Audio 2
T Audio 2
J Audio 2
E Audio 4
H Audio 3
B Audio 1
4 Audio 1
Similar threads
Solved! How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Solved! Yamaha RX-V467 digital receiver to connect sound from Toshiba TV that uses WLAN for built in VUDU app?
Solved! Why do my Yamaha natural sound at receiver RX-v681 telling me to check the speaker wires?
Solved! creative sound blaster z + old yamaha receiver crossover doubts
Tv sound to stereo receiver
How do I connect Xfinity X1 DVR cable box to old Yamaha RX-V2300 component receiver for 5.1 surround sound? No HDMI port on re
Question about how the receiver and soundblaster affect the sound quality?
Yamaha AV receiver&Samsung sound bar&LGSmart Tv how do I connect
how to connect a samsung un55ks8000fxza to a yamaha rx-v560 receiver for sound
What receiver needed? 18 “ Yamaha sub
How do I hook up my Yamaha av receiver rx-v995 to my new Phillip's tv for soround sound please help me ty and God bless you
How to get sound from my hard drive movies through a Yamaha RX-V665 receiver
Amazon fire connected to projector, need solution to surround sound on yamaha receiver
Any cinema receiver with a optical out could I use it to connect to my Yamaha ysp 5100 sound bar for 5.1 ?
I have a yamaha rxv793 receiver and a samsung 65" 4k tv. how to I connect them to use surround sound
How to hook up my Yamaha HTR 5860 receiver to Samsung LED Smart TV for surround sound ?
How to link TV sound to 1990 Yamaha receiver?
Hooked up an approx. 16 y/o Sony DVD to new Yamaha AV receiver and the AV isn't putting out sound
My Yamaha RX-V561 receiver wont provide sound when satellite dish being used with TV

ASK THE COMMUNITY