I have acer R14 doing the same thing black screen

Greg Gregorich

Estimable
Feb 13, 2014
Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving that issue.
- Do a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it will boot up normally.
- Next is to test the AC adapter and see if it's supplying enough voltage to power the laptop or better yet try another AC adapter that has the same voltage.
- If there are lights on the laptop indicating it's on connect an external monitor again and see if you'll get a display.
- Also do try and reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that they are all seated properly into each slot.
- If all these will not work the problem lies in the motherboard of your laptop.

korbyndunn01

Prominent
Nov 11, 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 10
W Laptop Tech Support 2
D Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 3
N Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! My Acer r3 is not working Even though I kept charging then also it does not power on and it is not showing any thing on the s
So I have this problem on my laptop where I type on a key and completely random things are typed in for example i type in "q"
Solved! I can't operate my Dell Inspiron 1100 I shut the mouse off and I can't get the keyboard to work at all ...only thing I know i
Solved! My computer won’t let me type anything and the only visible thing on it is wallpaper and sign in
I was installed windows 10 then every thing is complete but express and custom loop boot many time.so how to fix it
Screen turns black after editing some things in the BIOS
I need help!!! This is the weirdest thing I have ever experienced!
disk usage 100% laptop too slow to reset with windows recovery thing
Keys not working not able to uninstall any thing nothing is opening what to do please help I tried soMany time reboot But it's
My key board wont use every letter, if i press L it will lock or E opens computer, virtual and usb keyboards do the same thing
can i change processor i3 3rd gen to i7 3rd gen which things i need to know to change
my laptop doesnt show any wifi networks this started when i wanted to manage my storage i deleted aome things and updates my w
My acer laptop switches on, goes to desktop then after few minutes goes black as if it's frozen, only thing I can do is switch
I have a asus laptop and it's stuck in the black screen with the cursor and I've got the sticky key thing open but there isn't
Please help the evening i was doing some thing on the lap top and the screen just went black all the light and the fan work
A Little Black thing fell out of my Lenovo G51's charging port.
my screen is black only thing on screen is arrow
Black screen but every thing else seems to be working including the wireless module
My toshiba computer won't work. The screen is always black no matter what i do. And that Remove battery thing, does not work.
3 lights are green, screen is black. Rebooted, same thing...nothing

ASK THE COMMUNITY