I have an Acer Aspire 5 and recently my speakers have been making a crackiling and popping noise when I am watching a video or

yateseleven

Estimable
Feb 7, 2016
I had another Acer Asipre 5 prior to this one and I returned it because of the same problem. I couldn't get an answer from the sales persons who I returned my first computer to. I usually carry my lap top in my bookbag to class and I was wondering if maybe my books in my bookbag might had damaged both of my computers.

Solution
Set the media that you are using should have a way to set audio render settings to default, also you if updated codes recently you might want to roll back changes, or uninstall codec pack. Sometimes messing with audio settings of your sound card will cause such an issue with media players, either set media player preferences to default or update to a later version or uninstall and reinstall it.

zer0c00l587

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
Set the media that you are using should have a way to set audio render settings to default, also you if updated codes recently you might want to roll back changes, or uninstall codec pack. Sometimes messing with audio settings of your sound card will cause such an issue with media players, either set media player preferences to default or update to a later version or uninstall and reinstall it.

Solution