I have an ALESIS GIGA MIX 8FX AMP for some reason only getting sound from 1 speaker thought is was the lead so checked both l

BLAZE DISCO

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
Alexis gigs mix 8 fx AMP right speaker output stooped working no warning or anything it was fine the night before and then the night after in the same venue we plugged everything in and there was no sound from the right speaker output
A customer in the pub said they might be fuses in thee amp for the outputs but I DONT know any suggestions will be greatly accepted as I have my DISCO & KARAOKE at the weekend I did daisy chain it for last week as did not have time to have it fixed

Solution
Can't find the manual or picture of the rear panel.
There might be internal fuses on the amp boards. If they are blown then you can try replacing them. Get the same value fuse. If the fuse blows again when you power the amp don't try another fuse again. You can worsen the damage that way, The amp will need repair.
Can't find the manual or picture of the rear panel.
There might be internal fuses on the amp boards. If they are blown then you can try replacing them. Get the same value fuse. If the fuse blows again when you power the amp don't try another fuse again. You can worsen the damage that way, The amp will need repair.

Solution