I have connected my computer to TV using HDMI cable. Have picture but no sound. Any suggestons

Roman Tanvir

Estimable
Jan 22, 2015
go to sound controls when connected with hdmi and select the hdmi in playback options. enable it.
check in manage< drivers < sound that hdmi sound driver is present like intel display for my laptop.
and are u sure that u are using hdmi not vga cable?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
Z Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
Z Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
xport7 Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
Solved! Connecting Car Speakers To Home Theater
Computer wont boot if hdmi from smart tv is connected
I have a 65” Toshiba Cloud tv and cannot connect a DVD player. I have slots for the audio and the video cord is set apart fr
Solved! Trying to connect my computer to my projector
I have a 32 inch Ecco TV ,it lost pictures,I can only hear the sound ,but when I play a dvd connected to my computer,the pictu
Connecting two TVs to my desktop without a monitor
Unable to connect to Amazon Prime on my Vizio smart tv
Connect HP L1706 vga computer screen to a RCA DVD player? Got a VGA to 3RCA cable which is red, green and blue, DVD player ha
I'm trying to connect my computer to my tv with an HDMI cable but the tv doesn't acknowledge my computer's presence and my com
Trouble connecting my computer to my TV with HDMI cable: computer monitor repeatedly flashes on and off
how do i get sound from my tv while im connecting a 3.5 mm rca cable to it from my computer?
Connect PC to 4k TV(s) hdmi-to-cat6
I have no cable, but I want to connect my computer to my tv
I Have a Bell Tv Cable Box, And When i Connect my Bell Hmdi Cable it doesn't show up on my computer in the sound options anywh
Can I connect my Dell PC speakers with self-powered subwoofer to my hdtv with going through my computer - and using the 9pin s
Computer wont detect tv connected by HDMI cable
Image or sound will not show on hdtv RCA when connected with HDMI cable to computer
Hi I have this big problem, I connected my computer to my TV with hdmi cables to watch videos on computer, on the tv I switch
Having trouble getting audio when I connect my HDMI mini cable from my computer to TV
Connecting 3.5mm to RCA - no sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY