I have dementia and I can't remember any of my passwords can you please let me know what I can do about this

Solution
I sympathise and empathise; believe me, but we cannot help with password issues. That is because we might inadvertently help someone gain access to anothe rpserson's private data.

However, if you take it to a local professional PC fixer and show proof of ownership, he or she will be able to retrieve your files by slaving the hard disk to a Linux system which isn't as precious about passwords as Windows is.

Then you or the fixer can reinstall Windows. I suggest you leave passwords out in the new installation.
I sympathise and empathise; believe me, but we cannot help with password issues. That is because we might inadvertently help someone gain access to anothe rpserson's private data.

However, if you take it to a local professional PC fixer and show proof of ownership, he or she will be able to retrieve your files by slaving the hard disk to a Linux system which isn't as precious about passwords as Windows is.

Then you or the fixer can reinstall Windows. I suggest you leave passwords out in the new installation.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS