I have just bought MXQ android box set it up on my Samsung smart TV works great but when I turn the MXQ box off I cannot turn

Carrol_1

Estimable
Dec 14, 2015
I have just bought MXQ android box set it up on my Samsung smart TV works great but when I turn the MXQ box off I cannot turn my tv on without turning the MXQ box on first is this right

Solution
Yes it can work like that. When you turn on devices connected via HDMI they "handshake" with each other. If the android box (or any PC like device that boots up) is not already booted the TV can't detect it.
Sometimes you can change to a different HDMI input and back to the android box.
Yes it can work like that. When you turn on devices connected via HDMI they "handshake" with each other. If the android box (or any PC like device that boots up) is not already booted the TV can't detect it.
Sometimes you can change to a different HDMI input and back to the android box.

Solution

Roadrunner61

Commendable
Apr 17, 2016
When I watch a movie or to show the android restarts my tv, some time it comes right back to the movie and sometimes it does not. I have even tried to to move the mouse on my wireless that came with it, so it is moving all time, and I got down to the last five minutes of the movie and it shut off and restarted and I had to start from the beginning of the movie. I had to fast forward to get the last five minutes. Please help.