I have just rooted my phone.What should i do now?

aakarshan

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
I have rooted My Xperia E C 1504 by Using Kingo Root.I want to know what should i do now.Which apps should i install and how to increase ram and how to increase cpu performance.And how to make my device safe from any virus.

Tman450

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
Everything.

make sure you have superSU, and busybox. bot hare pretty important for a root user.

then get titanium backup. an extremely useful backup/restore utility that works better with root access.

you could also try out the xposed framework if you want to modify your device without installing a custom ROM. i don't know if your phone has custom recoveries for it, but you might want to look into getting one of those as well.

Dankchild

Estimable
Jul 7, 2014
As Tman450 said, superSU & Titanium Backup are musts. What I would really recommend however is to check out XDA's forum for your device. There will be information on how to do just about everything (a lot is device specific). I also recommend installing a custom recovery before doing anything major, so you can backup and restore your device if anything goes wonky.