I have lost my laptop and have no any documentation except serial no. What can i do ?

Sarvesh_10

Commendable
Jan 25, 2017
I had sony laptop of model no. SVE1513acnb which was stolen last night. I don't have any documentation except the serial no.
What can I do ?

Solution
I'd first go with where you think you've lost it, which I'm assuming you did, since you're here now. Second, I'd go to the Police and let them put it in the data base. Third, I'd go to the nearest pawn shops. They're supposed to reject stolen goods, but you might help catch a criminal in the process.

Albionm00n

Estimable
Jan 31, 2016
Greetings!

Contact the police and give them the serial number and any other information you can. If they find the laptop, they can then verify it is yours and return it. That is if they find it, otherwise it is kind of like losing cash if you didn't have any insurance against theft. So sorry to hear this has happened....

joshyboy82

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010
I'd first go with where you think you've lost it, which I'm assuming you did, since you're here now. Second, I'd go to the Police and let them put it in the data base. Third, I'd go to the nearest pawn shops. They're supposed to reject stolen goods, but you might help catch a criminal in the process.

Solution