Solved! I have motorhome in Canada and travel to USA six months.

Solution
Hughesnet satellite internet might work for you since it is available for Canada and the US. I suspect that you might have a problem with DTV or Dish. You could always subscribe from your home address and use their app or a browser to access the channels online. If you have friends with the service they could "lend" you their password to use their subscription online.

punkncat

Proper
Apr 3, 2018
TBH I think your best answer will come from talking to some service providers where you are too see if the service is "international".

I know what you are talking about is possible in that some friends of ours are living on the road using something similar for TV and internet. I think they are doing theirs through phone.

Graybush

Estimable

I have a few friends that travel, and they generally use their phone as a hotspot for internet access when they need it. The don't have a cable service though, they generally stream when they have access to a stable internet connection.

My friends aren't too reliable though, but that's because they like to travel places that generally don't have phone service.

Hughesnet satellite internet might work for you since it is available for Canada and the US. I suspect that you might have a problem with DTV or Dish. You could always subscribe from your home address and use their app or a browser to access the channels online. If you have friends with the service they could "lend" you their password to use their subscription online.

Solution