I have my user name and passwword but I cannot get past a page that says "Please confirm your new phone number." It also says

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawwenmom

Estimable
Nov 13, 2015
It says it is, but despite clicking "click here" dozens of times, no message has arrived at my cell phone. Earlier on, it also said it was sending me an e-mail. I asked for that numerous times, but it never arrived either. There is no way to contact Facebook, so I seem to be stuck for good.

dawwenmom

Estimable
Nov 13, 2015

Yes, well, that's what I've been doing all day. It's like chasing my own tail. You can't get there from here.....

dawwenmom

Estimable
Nov 13, 2015
Because to do that, they actually have to send the SMS to my cell phone. Despite clicking "click here to resend" dozens of times, no message has ever shown up. Ditto for the E-mails they claimed they were sending.

dawwenmom

Estimable
Nov 13, 2015

Long time existing account. I lost all my passwords and started trying to reset my password via FB help. That was a serious error in judgment. It drove me into a corner and now I can't get out.

I know no one has inroads into FB - just thought it might have happened to someone else and he/she was able to find a solution. Doesn't hurt to ask, right?

utroz

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
We have to be really careful what we say about anything to do with passwords because helping people get around passwords is against Forum rules. You will have to get in contact with Facebook. Usually you can use the email you used to setup your facebook account to recover your account..

USAFRet

Illustrious

Again, FB is the only entity that can 'fix' this.

Status
Not open for further replies.