i have pioneer speakers how to use speakers

Solution
Can you be a little more detailed? I assume that the Home Theater / DVD is actually a Receiver with a DVD built-in.

So is it that the DVD is broken and no longer plays DVD's?
OR

Is it that the whole unit is broken and doesn't work?

The DVD failing wouldn't typically stop the Receiver portion to stop working. If the whole unit is broken then you would need to purchase a new AV Receiver. you just have to make sure that the Speakers will work correctly with the new Receiver ie. look for the ohm rating for the speakers and make sure new Receiver will work with them. If you don't you could end up burning out the new Receiver trying to "drive" the old speakers or "Blow" the old speakers. Good luck
Mar 19, 2018
Can you be a little more detailed? I assume that the Home Theater / DVD is actually a Receiver with a DVD built-in.

So is it that the DVD is broken and no longer plays DVD's?
OR

Is it that the whole unit is broken and doesn't work?

The DVD failing wouldn't typically stop the Receiver portion to stop working. If the whole unit is broken then you would need to purchase a new AV Receiver. you just have to make sure that the Speakers will work correctly with the new Receiver ie. look for the ohm rating for the speakers and make sure new Receiver will work with them. If you don't you could end up burning out the new Receiver trying to "drive" the old speakers or "Blow" the old speakers. Good luck

Solution