I have problems with the internet

terminator02

Prominent
Oct 14, 2017
Hey I have problems wtih my internet in the laptop if there are devices connected it's the same as not connected any device.I need help because this is pretty bad for me when i play online games or talk wtih friends,family or other in skype or discord so what probably happens is that my internet is stopping and in the internet icon i see a yellow triangle what I need to do is to disconnect and recconect from my internet then go play again BUT it stops again in like 3 minutes or lower or highter idk every time is randomly sometimes stop in like 5 seconds but there has days where dont stop like hours I have this problem from like 3 years it doesnt fix when i pre install my laptop so I probably need your help if you can answer me fast! <3 thanks to everyone P.S I dont have any problems with the router

Solution
Sounds like you have a bad connection. Which while the modem/router may be fine, your ISP can still be the problem. You should be able to access your modem's/router's settings to check for issues with the connection. If you don't know how to access it, check with your service provider. You can also get software that can monitor your connection. This will let you know when there are issues, when the internet drops, if there is noise on the line, etc. If any of that is happening, it will mess up your connection. And, if it goes out, while some devices will easily auto-reconnect, not all devices do. Also, check the number of devices that are using your internet at the same time, your provider may limit the number of devices (they don't...
Sounds like you have a bad connection. Which while the modem/router may be fine, your ISP can still be the problem. You should be able to access your modem's/router's settings to check for issues with the connection. If you don't know how to access it, check with your service provider. You can also get software that can monitor your connection. This will let you know when there are issues, when the internet drops, if there is noise on the line, etc. If any of that is happening, it will mess up your connection. And, if it goes out, while some devices will easily auto-reconnect, not all devices do. Also, check the number of devices that are using your internet at the same time, your provider may limit the number of devices (they don't tell you that) and if your internet speed isn't high enough, that can kick you off as well.

Solution