I have restart my Samsung galxey s3 but now it turns on but straight back off

Solution
You didn't really say if you charged the battery, because one of the common problems of a tablet (any kind----Samsung Galaxy S3 can also have problems with this one) is low battery. I had this problem with my tablet a lot of times. (True story.). When you turn it on, check if it's 0% QUICKLY, before it turns off. If that's the case. It's time to get your charger ready and charge it ASAP.

If that's not the problem and the battery is still like, 15%, 30% (anything higher than 0), try doing the Hard Reset method. It's like restarting, but it works wonders a lot more. If you don't know how, just long-press the power button. (Usually for 10-30 seconds, and you can also hold the volume button down for a probable effect.) BUT, if it's...

LilyLovesLenovo

Commendable
Mar 26, 2016
You didn't really say if you charged the battery, because one of the common problems of a tablet (any kind----Samsung Galaxy S3 can also have problems with this one) is low battery. I had this problem with my tablet a lot of times. (True story.). When you turn it on, check if it's 0% QUICKLY, before it turns off. If that's the case. It's time to get your charger ready and charge it ASAP.

If that's not the problem and the battery is still like, 15%, 30% (anything higher than 0), try doing the Hard Reset method. It's like restarting, but it works wonders a lot more. If you don't know how, just long-press the power button. (Usually for 10-30 seconds, and you can also hold the volume button down for a probable effect.) BUT, if it's still having problems, time to put on your detective hat and dig in for answers (or just ask other people here, lol :))

Solution