Solved! I have same issues

Jan 28, 2019
I have same isues with my notebook, it cant boot usb windows 10 installation, but it can install windows 8, my notebook driver is only for windows 10, so all my hardware like chipset, audio, touchpad not working
Pls help, thanks

Solution
You have the same issues as whom?
What's the laptop model?
If your device officially supports Windows 10 only, may I ask why are you installing Windows 8?

You could use the same drivers available for Windows 10.
Just install them manually by updating the drivers of the hardware (chipset, audio, touchpad, etc) from the device manager.
Some hardware might not work as intended since it might not have been tested to work with Windows 8.

jojesa

Distinguished
You have the same issues as whom?
What's the laptop model?
If your device officially supports Windows 10 only, may I ask why are you installing Windows 8?

You could use the same drivers available for Windows 10.
Just install them manually by updating the drivers of the hardware (chipset, audio, touchpad, etc) from the device manager.
Some hardware might not work as intended since it might not have been tested to work with Windows 8.

Solution
Jan 28, 2019
MERGED QUESTION
Question from bukhary96 : "Driver PnP watchdog BSoD"

Hello, I have laptop Asus GL552vw, cannot boot to windows 10, but my laptop can installed windows 8.1, but when i install driver for win 8.1, stuck when installation, then when i restart, it bootloop and a few minutes BSoD with same error driver pnp watchdog,
Please help, why i cant install windows 10, and is there any fail hardware ?
Thanks, sorry for my bad english