I have Samsung M4300 TV

Sep 7, 2018
I have I have Samsung M4300 TV
Wants to connect with intex it 12001 tower speker

TV has only 2 HDMI and 1 USB port

Kindly sugest...

Solution
The specs for that TV show it has optical digital audio out. You can get an optical to analog converter and connect that in between the TV and speakers. Check the TV manual on how to turn on and use the optical out. You may need to turn the TV speakers off and change the audio type to PCM stereo if the converter won't accept 5.1 bitstream. This is a fixed level output so you would have to use the Intex remote to adjust volume instead of the TV remote..
If the TV doesn't have any audio outputs then your only option would be to remove the wires going to the internal TV speakers and connect them to a speaker to line level converter. That will connect to the intex powered towers. This would be a variable audio output so the TV remote would...
The specs for that TV show it has optical digital audio out. You can get an optical to analog converter and connect that in between the TV and speakers. Check the TV manual on how to turn on and use the optical out. You may need to turn the TV speakers off and change the audio type to PCM stereo if the converter won't accept 5.1 bitstream. This is a fixed level output so you would have to use the Intex remote to adjust volume instead of the TV remote..
If the TV doesn't have any audio outputs then your only option would be to remove the wires going to the internal TV speakers and connect them to a speaker to line level converter. That will connect to the intex powered towers. This would be a variable audio output so the TV remote would still work to adjust volume.

Solution