I have Samsung Smart TV, and i have Sony RV20 - Speakers which DTS effect, I need to know how to get connect to the smart TV

harish04

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016
I have Samsung Smart TV, and i have Sony RV20 - Speakers which DTS effect, I need to know how to get connect to the smart TV

Ralston18

Dignified
Look at your Smart TV (model ?) and see what audio out ports you have available. Look at the Sony RV20 for any audio in ports. Did not note any on the back.

However, on the front there are pair of ports referenced as "Audio L/R" jacks which according to the specs are "phono" jacks.

So it should be doable. Post photographs of the TV and RV20 connections. Should be able to come up with a pairing that will work.

Hopefully all you need is an audio cable with the correct connectors on each end.

Ralston18

Dignified
Look at your Smart TV (model ?) and see what audio out ports you have available. Look at the Sony RV20 for any audio in ports. Did not note any on the back.

However, on the front there are pair of ports referenced as "Audio L/R" jacks which according to the specs are "phono" jacks.

So it should be doable. Post photographs of the TV and RV20 connections. Should be able to come up with a pairing that will work.

Hopefully all you need is an audio cable with the correct connectors on each end.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 13
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2