I have samsung smart tv..have rocketfish wireless speakers..to help with my deafness. I have been unable to hook it up to eit

If your TV has a headphone jack you should be able to connect that to the wireless sender.
If the TV only has optical or coax digital audio output then you will need an digital to analog converter to connect the sender. You usually have to turn the audio output on in the TV menu. You may also have to change the audio type to PCM and turn off the TV speakers.

gogglenana48

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017

RF-RBWS01. .......speaker
Samsung. model number...UN55MU6300F

VERSION..CB07

You will need a Digital Optical (Toslink) to Analog Audio (3.5mm or RCA) Converter for this setup to work, since your TV doesn´t provide an analog audio output signal and probably doesn´t work the USB part of the Rocketfish wireless receiver.

With the converter you plug in a toslink optical cable from your TV the converter and from the converter an analog RCA or 3.5mm audio cable to the rocketfish receiver.

This would be such a converter (should be cheaper somewhere else):
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/insten-digital-optical-toslink-to-analog-with-3-5mm-audio-converter-black/10656127.aspx

gogglenana48

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017

gogglenana48

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
I bought the converter box and hooked it up to tv, converter box and rocketfish sender...all I got was static? which is an improvement over getting nothing. I did set the tv audio to pick it up...

gogglenana48

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
Musoe digital optical coax analog rca audio converter adapter and fibber cable. Everything was plugged in, and on audio selector zi selected the right one I think. I am 70 and this way over my head.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
mtp1032 Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 4