I have to keep pushing on the "ON" button, and it will flash the ACER name then shuts off. Aspire E15 model. Purchased Aug

judfre

Prominent
Aug 1, 2017
Multiple shut downs when trying to start up the Acer Aspire E 15 model laptop. Less than 1 year old

judfre

Prominent
Aug 1, 2017

Thank you for trying to help
Called support and they fixed it, by telling me to take off the SLEEP settings.

rgd1101

Polypheme

How did you take off the Sleep settings? so that you can help the next person

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
canexicans Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Bypass Toshiba push button start
I pushed button on my Dell laptop, but screen is black & its making a clicking noise.
my screen is still black even after pushing the reset button
On my laptop/tablet my power button is pushed in. Is there any way to get it out
What buttons can i push to make my screen come on?
I pushed the power button on. And on the top of my screen it said press fn-x to restore the system to normal but I diit's rema
Satellite satellite won't power up after pushing power button
Toshiba Satellite powers off instantly without warning, I'm paralyzed so that's bad because I cannot push the button myself.
When I push the power button on my hp Spectre x360 it doesn't come on but the light on the button flashes. I have tried both o
laptop is not switching on for the first time if i push the power button but after force stop and on second push it is.....
I push o button but why pushing automatically 6
number keys on the right side do not work. i dont know if i have pushed the wrong button.
I have removed battery and pushed the button and its still doing the same
Laptop doesnt turn on after so many pushes on the power button
Laptop battery died, connected to power and pushed power button. Power light came on (and also orange battery light) but no a
Trouble with Samsung Galaxy Luna screen dimming and constant need to push HOME button
My laptop won't turn on when i push my power button then show only three lights power light,battery light and webcam light but
How do I turn on my wifi on my Dell Inspiron 17? I push the button on the keyboard but there is no indication that it is turni
Dell Inspiron 23 Model 5348 DVD drive tray does not open when button pushed
How do i hard reset my sylvania notebook and pushing the button on the back does NOT work

ASK THE COMMUNITY