I have tv with HDMI ports. I want to connect the Home theater having RCA jacks(02 nos) with this HDMI. Pl suggest

rameshmedha

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
I have Sony LED TV with 02 nos HDMI ports and a PHILIPS 2.1 channel home theater which is having RCA jacks. Presently i am using these together by connecting a RCA to 3.5 mm jack cable(RCA connected at woofer end and 3.5 mm jack cable at TV side). Now i am feeling to enjoy with HDMI in the place of 3.5 mm JACK. Please suggest me

If you want to use the HDMI connection, you will need and A/V receiver that has HDMI connectivity, and preferably ARC (audio return channel) You could use an adaptor with your current setup, but there would be no point, as the audio quality and ease of use would not improve.
Hope this helps!
K.

If you want to use the HDMI connection, you will need and A/V receiver that has HDMI connectivity, and preferably ARC (audio return channel) You could use an adaptor with your current setup, but there would be no point, as the audio quality and ease of use would not improve.
Hope this helps!
K.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 1
jasonch Audio 0
S Audio 1
JonathanDQT Audio 2
D Audio 2
S Audio 2
K Audio 2
L Audio 4
S Audio 4
B Audio 3
C Audio 2
C Audio 6
M Audio 6
C Audio 1
S Audio 2
H Audio 5
K Audio 2
R Audio 1
A Audio 1
E Audio 2
Similar threads
Solved! Is it possible to connect Sonos Port to HDMI sound bar
Question Home Theatre: Connecting 2 Speakers in 1 port
Solved! Microphone connected to PC through microphone port but does not input sound
Solved! Connecting Logitech MX Sound 2.0 to subwoofer
Solved! How do I connect my sound bar with fr cen and sr port to a tv without using hdmi
Solved! how to Connect Soundbar through PC GPU HDMI port?
Hi I have connected my home theater to TV through HDMI ARC ports but the TV sound through the home theater breaks yet the one
How to connect surround sound to LG 42CS560 with no audio output
Solved! Connecting soundbar to tv
Solved! Can i connect external speakers without a receiver to my Toshiba Model 47ZV650U TV? It has a USB & Digital Audio Out ports.
Solved! LG model 49lf5400 tv with no audio outputs. Trying to connect to a Pyle wireless speaker
Solved! Connecting old sony sound system to new tv with Android tv box
Solved! How to add/link two Bose wave radio together. Can i connect then throught the Bose link port, Please help me in this f
I have new Samsung tv with a connect box with one optical plug. No rca plugs. I have a sound bar connected to the optical port
Solved! No Home theatre sound when set top box connected
Solved! looking for best connection option to home theater
How to connect Bluetooth to Yamaha hrt 2064 home theater because it doesn't have aux port nor usb
My micromax TV does not have an optical port ot HDMI arc..how do I connect my home theater so that I get the audion output of
How can I connect multiple devices to home theater receiver if the receiver only has one HDMI port? Also how to connect receiv
How to connect laptop to lcd tv & home theater?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS